Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION FORM POH!

Go down

APPLICATION FORM POH! Empty APPLICATION FORM POH!

Post by neoRAMN Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Personal Infos
Name: ( Real Name and Nick ) Rocres Jaramillo/RJ
e-Games forum ID :lordramn0215

Studying/Working: (where?) :currently studying at Immaculate Conception Minor Seminary{Ayusan Sur, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur}
ersonal website: if theres any? (Friendster / Facebook / Hi5 / Blogsite and others) Friendster/Facebook-rocres_jaramillo@yahoo.com
YM ID : ( required ) rocres_jaramillo@yahoo.com

ZX Online CBT Infos:I did not play CBT(but i watch my shop mtes when they are playing)
In-Game Name:
Class:
Level:
Clan / Family:
Other MMO Guild: (Name / Realm / Active or not?)

ZX Character Information:
In Game Name(IGN):neoRAMN
Character level: 87(as of Oct 27)
Clan:Ch3mZ(but I want to leave them alrady, to join in your clan)
Clan Master:qub(he is an english speaking)
Family:==fEaR==
Family Master:SIMLE11(she is my best friend in game and she invited me to join her family)

Other MMORPGs played other than ZX Online
Game Title(s): RAN Online, Grand Chase, Special Force, Supreme Destiny, Flyff, and others.
In Game Name(IGN):Flyff-²²BlackWizard²², SupremeDestiny-Girl--Hunter, Grand Chase-RamN2
Level:Supreme Destiny-290+, Flyff-50, Grand Chase-30.

Why do you like to join in Clan Fatality ( ZX Online Realm ): (Explain your reasons in 1 - 2 sentences):
I want to join in yur clan because I want to have more friends in game. And because your clan is so strong. And I want to be one of those loyal in your clan. And I want to enjoy playing zx with you.

Thankz poh!

neoRAMN

Back to top Go down